Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Arrival in Georgia

It took some time to get the car back from Omaha due to some logistical errors in shipping. But she did get here and here she is:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Now my son is already asking about driving the car.....

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

For next time...I live in the same town as Mike Dailey who is the world renowned Pantera authority and author of the website panteraplace.com. Mike has graciously offered to spend an afternoon with me and the pantera on my lift and give me his assessment with a trained eye. I will document that as well.

1 comment:

  1. What luck- the "Fish" connection and the fact the Dailey lives in ATL. Unbelievable. Can't wait to check it out with my own eyes. She looks like a beaut!

    ReplyDelete