Friday, May 28, 2010

GTE Visit # 2

I went to Gran Turismo East (GTE) again to get my tires put on and the car aligned. Tires went on fine and look great (see below). During tire installation, I was informed that my steering rack has some issues and needs to be rebuilt before they can align the car. I also had some issues with the fuel system. After driving about 8 miles, the car just died when I slow down to stop. It idles like a champ but for some reason, it died...3 times....in the middle of intersections where i blocked traffic until I got it started. Oh...and the brake lights no longer work.... Oh...and the fan belts started to squeak. So next items on the pantera are:
1.) Rebuild the steering rack
2.) Get the car aligned
3.) Track down fuel issue
4.) Fix Brake Lights
5.) Replace fan belts
6.) Replace fuel lines....why not?

Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment