Thursday, March 4, 2010

Suspension Work

I have got a lot done since my last post but I have been travelling a lot lately and haven’t had the chance to update the blog. I will cover the projects I have completed chronologically since the last post as seperate entries..

Suspension-Shocks:
While I awaited delivery of my second set of “new” brake calipers I decided that this would be a great time to remove the US spec spacers on the shocks. I took them down to my local good year dealer and they had a nice strut compressor. I own a shock compressor but the sprung energy really scares me. Anyway, here are some pics of the shocks

Here are the shocks BEFORE removal of the spacer:


Photobucket Photobucket

And here are the shocks AFTER removal of the spacer:
Photobucket

The front shocks also have spacers as well and here are the BEFORE pictures:

Photobucket

Here are the front shocks AFTER the spacer is removed:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment